Thursday, March 21, 2013

Things I don't like

Black licorice; it tastes like plastic.

When people tell me I'm mad or annoyed or happy or anything. I thought I got to decide that?

My weight. I love my curves but sometimes when my boyfriend cuddles me I move away because I don't want him to know just how squishy I really am.

Tea. I know it's weird because my family is British, but I hate that stuff.

Scuffing my shoes on the concrete steps outside the office because I'm a lazy stepper, apparently.

Getting a headache because I chew my gum like I'm murdering it.

 When someone says "I'm sorry you feel that way." I hear: "I didn't do anything but it's the social norm that I apologize, so I'm going to be sorry that you're getting upset (or whatever.)"

Getting dirt on my feet when I'm wearing sandals.

E-mail spam (My G-mail has 4,522 messages in it right now, I will never go through and delete them.)

Being told I'm almost an adult. I'm never going to be an adult, let's be honest.

Surprises. Actually nice surprises are awesome.

Blog posts of complain-y lists. 





1 comment:

  1. I agree completely with you on black licorice, tea (shock horror that a British person doesn't actually like her stereotype drink!), and when people tell you you're mad or whatever. I have a naturally down-turned mouth. So if I'm not expressing, I look sad, which always makes people ask "Why are you mad/sad?" I'm not...it's just my face! haha.

    ReplyDelete